Students entering grades 6-12 are invited to apply now for the 2022-2023 school year. We offer three, comprehensive magnet pathways: International Education (Developing & IB Candidacy), Visual & Performing Arts, and STEM. Admission is by lottery, so all you need to do is submit an application to the lottery online.
Click here to Apply Online
- Find out more about each of the pathways by attending an information session (see dates below)
- Create your SchoolMint Account.
- Rank each of the magnet pathways available to you in order of preference.
- Complete and submit your online application.
- After the lottery in February, 6-12 applicants will be notified via email and text message.
- Once accepted, complete online registration in SchoolMint.
- Bring all required documents to the designated registration site to finalize your enrollment.
- Attend student orientation and let us get to know you!
Lottery Application Deadline January 31, 20222022-2023 Multi-Magnet Campus Information Sessions:
- Middle School (grades 6-8) - 36 Waller St. New London, CT
- Wednesday, December 15 - 5:00
- Wednesday, January 19 - 5:00
- AND/OR check out our video about our BDJ Multi-Magnet Middle School Campus
- High School (grades 9-12) - 490 Jefferson Ave. New London, CT
- Thursday, November 18 - 5:30 (families can stay after if they would then like to attend the play at 7:00!)
- December 7 - 5:00
- January 12 - 5:00
- AND/OR check out our video about our NL Multi-Magnet High School Campus