The Office of Talent Management (OTM) is not just a place where people visit to inquire about employment opportunities and submit applications; it is the home to a staff who strive to recruit, retain and develop the highest quality teachers and leaders the education sector has to offer.
In the New London Public Schools, our students are our first priority. As we collaborate with other departments to create an environment of success throughout the district, the OTM plays a critical role in supporting the growth of the students by:
- Welcoming diverse and vibrant educators to join the New London Public Schools faculty and staff
- Providing faculty and staff with relevant professional development informed by teacher evaluation along with ongoing exploration of systems to house professional development data
- Creating opportunities for career growth inside and outside of the classroom
As NLPS continues to transform into the only all-magnet district in the state, the OTM continues to seek out dynamic individuals to join our staff. Please view the employment page for more details.
- Teacher - https://portal.ct.gov/sde/certification/bureau-of-certification
- ParaPro Testing - https://www.ets.org/parapro
- Evaluation Portal for existing employees(TalentEd) - https://newlondon.tedk12.com/perform