Welcome to NLHSMMC Student Services!
Located on the first floor of the Main Building, the Student Services department at New London High School Multi-Magnet Campus is here to assist students and parents with any of their academic needs! Every NLHSMMC student is assigned to one of our six outstanding school counselors. Students may make appointments with their counselors during study periods, before and after school, or by special arrangement. Appointment requests are available in the Student Services office.
Looking for help with the following issues?
- developing a high school plan
- academic, career, and/or personal counseling
- college admissions and financial aid assistance
- full or part-time employment
- exploring career and college support
- and so much more!
Below please find the alpha break down and the school counselor that will be assigned:
- A-Ch = Jennifer Dziekan
- Ci - Gon = Wilson Lima
- Goo - Lop = Kasi Fletcher
- Lor - Oro = Amanda Ahlcrona
- Orp - Rob = Jenn Occhionero
- Roc - Tor = Marisa Labrecque
- Tos- Z = Rosa Maria Lemus
*For students in this alpha range please see the counselor below according to grade:
Grade 9 – Amanda Ahlcrona or Marissa Labrecque
Grade 10 – Jennifer Dziekan
Grade 11- Rosa Maria Lemus
Grade 12 – Kasi Fletcher or Jenn Occhionero
The objectives of the department are to foster initiative, encourage students to set goals, and to reinforce the importance of personal responsibility. Parents are urged to become acquainted with their students' school counselor.
Appointments can be made online using the QR code below or by calling the school counseling secretary, Ms. Vides-Ochoa at 860-437-6410.