New London Public Schools transportation department's number one goal is to provide safe and reliable bus service for students in grades PreK to 12th Grade. Currently, we transport 4,414 students per day to over 19 different programs, including choice programs, private schools, and technical high schools.
Bus transportation is provided for in-district students who meet the following criteria:
- Students should be waiting at their assigned stop 10 minutes prior to pick-up time.
- Parents should accompany younger children to and from the bus stops. If a parent, guardian, or a parentially identified responsible third party is not visible at the student's drop-off, the Prek-K, Kindergarten, or 1st-grade student will be kept on the bus and brought back to their school.
- Pre-School through Grade 5 living 0.5 mile or more from school
- Grades 6 - 8 living more than 1.0 miles from school.
- Grades 9 - 12 living more than 1.5 miles from school.
Transportation Request Form
Please Click Here to access our Transportation Request Form
First View App Codes
|NATHAN HALE ARTS MAGNET SCHOOL
|WINTHROP ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|Jennings Elementary School
|NEW LONDON HIGH SCHOOL
|BENNIE DOVER JACKSON MS
|BP Learned Mission
|CAPITAL THEATER PERFORMING ARTS MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL
|GRASSO TECH HIGH SCHOOL
|LEDYARD VOAG HIGH SCHOOL
|MARINE SCIENCE MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL
|NORWICH TECH HIGH SCHOOL
|REGIONAL MULTICULTURAL MAGNET SCHOOL
|SAINT JOSEPH'S SCHOOL
|THE FRIENDSHIP SCHOOL
|THE WILLIAMS SCHOOL
|THREE RIVERS MIDDLE COLLEGE