Student Information System
For all PowerSchool and PowerTeacher Questions and Issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerSchool is the online software tool we use at New London Public Schools to house student information. To support our partnership in educating your child, parents and guardians are provided with access to PowerSchool to check on their child's progress, including attendance, grades and comments, view schedules, lunch balances, and the daily bulletin. The purpose of this feature is to increase communication and collaboration among parents, students, and teachers. While it gives parents and guardians more information about their child’s education, at the same time it encourages students to take increased ownership of their learning.
District Code for PowerSchool app for iPhone/Android: DMPM
Parent Portal Information Systems (PowerSchool)
PowerSchool is a website that provides parents convenient access to real-time information about students such as grades, attendance, and assignments via a secure connection. To create a PowerSchool account (You will need your Parent Access ID and Parent Access password to complete this process. Please contact your child's school or email email@example.com):
- At www.newlondon.org, click For Parents then choose PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- If this is the first time you have logged into the Parent Portal, you must first create a new account by clicking the Create Account button.
- Enter your desired username and password. This is unique to this account, so be sure to write it down.
- In the Create Parent/Guardian Account area, enter the Parent/Guardian's first name, last name, email address, desired username, and a password (enter the password twice to be sure it matches).
- In the Link Students to Account area, enter all students who are to be added to the parent/guardian's account. For example, if a parent/guardian has three students in New London Public Schools, add all three students' names. Then in the Access ID field, enter the student's Confidential ID that was given to you by the student's school and the student's password int he Access Password field. Choose the relationship of the student to the parent/guardian (son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, etc.).
- Click the Enter button to complete the setup of the account.
For all issues and questions with PowerSchool accounts, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org