In the New London Public Schools, our students are our first priority. As we collaborate with other departments to create an environment of success throughout the district, the OTM plays a critical role in supporting the growth of the students by:
As NLPS continues to transform into the only all-magnet district in the state, the OTM continues to seek out dynamic individuals to join our staff. Please view the employment page for more details.
- Welcoming diverse and vibrant educators to join the New London Public Schools faculty and staff
- Providing faculty and staff with relevant professional development informed by teacher evaluation along with ongoing exploration of systems to house professional development data
- Creating opportunities for career growth inside and outside of the classroom
- Teacher - https://portal.ct.gov/sde/certification/bureau-of-certification
- ParaPro Testing - https://www.ets.org/parapro
- Evaluation Portal for existing employees(TalentEd) - https://newlondon.tedk12.com/perform