FY2023-2024 Budget Book
Dear Members of the New London Board of Education and NLPS School Community:
January continued to be a very busy month as we worked to bring forth our school district’s budget proposal for School Year 2023-2024 (SY24). We wish to thank the Board of Education, Central Office and all school and department leaders, teachers, support staff, students and parents who have been active in sharing needs, ideas, and requests as we worked to develop the proposed budget for SY24.
Please look below to view the Superintendent’s Proposed Budget for SY2023-2024.
Below are the key dates for upcoming budget presentations and milestones:
- February 13: Board of Education Business Meeting
- February 15: Board of Special Meeting; Budget Presentation
- February 16: Public Hearing on the Budget.
- If you would like to speak during this meeting, please sign up by emailing Kristea Francolino: Francolinok@newlondon.org. The agenda can be viewed on the District Calendar for attendee access information prior to the meeting.
- February 16: Budget Inquiry Form to close on the website (following the conclusion of the Public Hearing).
- February 27: Board of Education Business Meeting and Budget Discussions (possible approval of budget).
- March 15: Transmission of final budget to the Mayor of the City of New London.
As a reminder, agendas for all Board of Education meetings can be found on the District Calendar when posted.
If you would like to submit a question regarding our Proposed SY23-24 Proposed Budget, please click on the following link: https://form.jotform.com/230385687820059